Everyone in the party ages 3 and over will receive the following each night of their package stay:
• Two (2) Quick-Service Meals
• Two (2) Snacks
You can redeem your meals and snacks in any order during your stay until the number of meals and snacks associated with your package has been depleted. Each Guest ages 3 and over will also receive:
• A refillable drink mug eligible for refills at self-service beverage islands at Quick-Service locations at any Disney Resort hotel
All unused meals and snacks and the ability to use your refillable mug expire at midnight on your package reservation checkout date.
Guests ages 3–9 must order from a children’s menu, where available.
How to use your dining plan
It’s easy as 1-2-3 to redeem a meal or snack!
1) Present your valid Disney Resort ID (either a MagicBand or card) to the server or cashier
2) Specify the number of meals or snacks being redeemed
3) That’s it! Enjoy!
When dining with another party that is also using their MagicBand or card to redeem their meals, please notify the server which meals should be redeemed on each valid Disney Resort ID.
Tracking your meals
Your dining plan usage is tracked electronically to your reservation.
Keep track of your entitlements in two ways:
1) Check your receipts. Remaining entitlements are printed on your dining receipts.
2) Ask your Resort Concierge or Guest Relations. You can contact them anytime to obtain your remaining entitlements.
Special dietary requests
Guests should speak with a chef or manager upon arrival at the dining location.
Look for this icon on menu boards at Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations to identify what items are eligible snacks.
Snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
- 20 oz. fountain soft drink
- 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola®, Sprite® or Dasani® water
- Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
- Popcorn scoop
- 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
- Prepackaged milk or juice
- Piece of whole fruit
- Bag of snacks
Quick-Service locations are a great place to stop and enjoy a casual meal. It’s an easy way to grab a bite to eat–just order at a counter or register and then find a seat! Each Quick-Service meal includes (for Breakfast/Lunch/ Dinner):
For Guests ages 10 and over:
- One (1) Entrée
- One (1) Single serving nonalcoholic beverage (or one (1) alcoholic beverage, where available, for Guests 21 and over)For Guests ages 3-9:
• One (1) combo meal from the children’s menu offerings
Guests under 21 years of age can choose one nonalcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can choose either one nonalcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
A single serving nonalcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Artisanal Milkshakes
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot Chocolate
- Soda, Coffee or Tea
A single serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
• Beer or Cider • Wine or Sangria. • Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Most beer, wine, and mixed drink beverages included, some exceptions apply. Guests must be 21 or older and present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages may only be redeemed with a Quick-Service or Table-Service meal entitlement.
Certain items are not included in any Disney dining plan such as:
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers,glow cubes and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
Disney dining plans are unavailable for Guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no extra charge, or an additional meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Disney dining plan locations are subject to change without notice or liability. Theme Park admission is required for some dining locations. Operational hours may vary. Disney dining plan meals and snacks may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded. Disney dining plan meal and snack entitlements are based on the length of your package stay at your Disney Resort hotel. The owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort shall not be responsible for the non-utilization of package components due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or any circumstance beyond their control.