Sept. 26-27 and Oct. 3-Nov. 1
It’s time to start screaming. With fiendish delight. Because you can still get your Universal fright fix this fall. And it’s included with your daytime admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. There are two heart-pounding haunted houses in Universal Studios—Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives and Revenge of the Tooth Fairy—so you can get your scream on. You can take your kids trick-or-treating in Islands of Adventure. Plus, you can all dress in costumes to get in the sinister spirit of the season.
Scream for Days at These Haunted Houses
These haunted houses will scare the daylights out of you all day long, with frights brought to life through twisted artistry.
Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives
“We belong dead.” The last words of Frankenstein’s monster on that fateful night when his Bride rejected him. But his end was her beginning. Now the Bride is stepping out of the shadows to bring him back. And there’s nothing she won’t do as she sharpens her brilliance by experimenting on unsuspecting victims. The mate will have her monster. And the monster his mate.
Revenge of the Tooth Fairy
The innocent traditions of the tooth fairy hide a darker ritual. All children must give up their baby teeth to the goblinesque tooth fairies or pay a gruesome price. Step into an old manor that has been overrun by yellow-clawed fiends who extract teeth by force. It’s an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
The Virtual Line™ experience is available for the haunted houses. When you’re on property, use The Official Universal Orlando Resort app to select a return time for your group.
WARNING: HAUNTED HOUSES MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. NO COSTUME MASKS ALLOWED.
Costumes Optional—But Totally Encouraged
Get in the sinister spirit of the season by dressing up when you visit Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Go creepy, classic or as your favorite character.
Review Costume Guidelines
Grab a free trick-or-treat bag for your little one and go door-to-door collecting tasty treats from participating retail stores. But first you’ve got to find them. Keep a look out for pumpkin stickers marking each location.
This experience is for guests 12 years of age and younger who must be with an adult to participate. One trick-or-treat bag per guest and one fill per participating location.
Terms And Conditions
Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store
Explore four breathtakingly themed rooms featuring merchandise and specialty food available for purchase. Located in Universal Studios Florida
Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show
In this outrageous live show you’ll learn how top make-up and special effects artists create the amazing effects you see in Hollywood’s hit movies. Located in Universal Studios Florida.
Take part in all-new scavenger hunt across Universal Studios Florida. Grab a brochure in the park and ﬁnd all 13 custom-crafted scarecrows and skeletons to receive a candy sampler bag, while supplies last.
Scarecrow Stalk Terms and Conditions
Limited-Time Fall Flavors
Try seasonal food and drink items available for purchase.
Universal Studios Florida
- Tribute Store Food Offerings: From Cherry Gummy Beating Hearts to Vegan Brownie Skulls. Some are savory and some are sweet, but all are devilishly delicious.
- Themed Food by the Haunted Houses: Look for a food truck featuring rotating flavors like Franken Fried Chicken and Funnel Brains, and a food trailer with mainstay Twisted Coil taters and foot-long hotdogs.
- Pizza Fries: Find them on the daytime menu this fall at Louie’s Italian Restaurant
- Skeleton Bar: Get your spooky spirits at Cafe La Bamba
Must be 21 years or older with valid I.D. to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
- “Jack” Doughnut at Voodoo Doughnut
- Pumpkin Spice Specialty Doughnut at Voodoo Doughnut
- Pumpkin Spice Pecan Bun at Cinnabon®
- Fall Into Chocolate Signature Creation at Cold Stone Creamery®
- Berrilicious Signature Creation at Cold Stone Creamery®
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Nitro Cold Brew at Starbucks®
Themed Drinks at Select Universal Hotels
Purchase drinks themed to Universal’s Halloween icons for $10 + tax.
The Director: Ketel One Vodka, Kahlua, Amaretto, Heavy Cream
The Chance: Bacardi Rum, Aperol, Orange Bitters, Orange, Soda
Must be 21 years or older with valid I.D. to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.Locations:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites at Sand Bar
- Hard Rock Hotel® at Velvet Bar and beachclub
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Swizzle Lounge
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Bula Bar & Grille
New Safety Guidelines. Same Fun.
We’ve added new guidelines throughout the resort to get the good times going again. Things like social distancing, health screenings, and sanitizing
Universal Orlando continues to implement its enhanced health and safety procedures and guidelines focused on “screening, spacing and sanitization,” and those practices will be applied to all experiences taking place this fall. Key measures include screening guests and team members, enforcing social distancing, requiring face coverings, limiting capacity at the parks, attractions and hotels, and increasing cleaning and disinfection procedures and more. Specific health and safety protocols for the haunted houses include:
- Face coverings worn by team members – including scareactors – and guests.
- Everyone following social distancing guidelines in the queue and inside the haunted houses. Plexi-glass will be installed in various areas to help keep separation between scareactors and guests.
- The required use of hand sanitizer before entering each haunted house. It will also be available for guests to use immediately after they exit.
- Managing the guest flow inside the haunted houses by pulsing travel parties and limiting capacity.